Tuesday, August 12, 2008

H2O

Finally after 7 long years of wondering what the hell happened to H2O, they have returned and brought a delightful little album with them. H2O is part of the original east coast hardcore scene but you would be surprised how different the original hardcore music is from todays hardcore trend. The new album Nothing to Prove is bad ass! Like all H2O albums this one makes you want to raise a fist and sing, chant, and yell right along with Toby. It is completely directed at those posers in the scene right now, and it doesn't candy coat it at all. I am so excited to see them again on Sept 17. The last time I saw them had to be at the end of 2000 or the beginning of 2001. A very long time. That show was one of the best shows I've ever been to, and I am confident that they won't disappoint me.




Yes that is Matt Skiba of Alkaline Trio and Lou Koller of Sick Of It All.

2 comments:

Goldie said...

HI Dash! Found your link on Jordans blog....hope all is well for you!!!! :)

Goldie said...

Not much here, did you see my cute daughter?? :) I am just being a mom. Lets be blog friends!